Top Ten Favorite Books

I originally posted my top ten books of all-time in 2015. Some of these books were on that original list, yet there are some new ones. I'm sure this list is going to change many times over the years. Here's is the current version of my top ten. Enjoy!

10: Finding Alice by Melody Carlson


9: Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen


8: Blue Like Jazz by Donald Miller


7: When I Married My Mother by Jo Mader



6: Amy Inspired by Bethany Pierce





4: The Blue Castle by L.M. Montgomery



3: I Capture the Castle by Dodie Smith


2: Little Women by Louisa May Alcott



1: Anne of Green Gables by L.M. Montgomery




-Miranda Atchley

Comments

  1. The Narnia world is epic. I love the themes woven into the stories and how well that fist movie was adapted. Definitely a magical world we love to get lost in. :)

    Thanks so much for visiting Dreaming Under the Same Moon, Miranda. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rissi, Narnia is a magical world indeed! One of the many series that inspired me to write as a teen.

    Reading Dreaming Under the Same Moon is always a pleasure! You have a lovely blog. Thank you for taking the time to read my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing, I'll have to look some of these up!! I like to read from peoples all time faves lists. I don't know if I could pick ten personally!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed this post, Stefanie. It most definitely was *not* easy to pick ten favorites because there are so many lovely books in the world, and my list in constantly changing, but I love these books a lot.

      Thank you for stopping by! Love hearing from you.

      -Miranda Atchley

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you've enjoyed your visit. Leave a comment if you'd like; I love hearing from readers!

Popular Posts