Lately 4.9.2017



I have certainly neglected this poor blog, haven’t I? This is a little disheartening, but that’s simply the way things go sometimes. Yet today I wanted to pop in with a post about what I’ve been reading and writing lately.

Reading

I’ve recently re-read two of Jean Webster’s novels, Just Patty and When Patty Went To College. I read them a couple of years ago when I first got my Kindle and found the plethora of classics that are offered for free in the Kindle Store. I love Jean Webster’s writing; it’s just so witty and snappy. I wish she had published more novels. Now I’m reading River’s Song by Melody Carlson.

Writing

I’ve been working on book three in The Abi Hensley Series. I’m slowly getting the word count up after cutting out 15,000 from over 23,000 words last month. It’s coming along and I’m looking forward to seeing what all will take place in this book. I’ve also been working on a few other small projects that might turn into something in the future.

Other

A Castle in the Sky’s first birthday is coming up this month! I’m going to do something fun to celebrate it; tune in later in the month to see what I have planned.

So there’s my life lately. Hope you all are doing well! Until next time…


-Miranda Atchley

Comments

  1. I didn't even realize it's nearing your Castle in the Sky's first birthday! I'm glad we get to be book-birthday-month buddies! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you've enjoyed your visit. Leave a comment if you'd like; I love hearing from readers!

Popular Posts