Pride and Prejudice Read-Along



Hey there, reader’s and friends. I’m just dropping in to let you know about a fun read-along that I’m going to participate in during the month of October.

Amber is hosting a read-along of Pride and Prejudice. The plan is to read two chapters each day, until the 31st, in which we’ll only read one chapter. Each Tuesday, she’ll post discussion questions on her blog. I’ve participated in other read-alongs she has hosted and they’ve all been a lot of fun. I encourage anyone interested to participate. If you would like to know more, just click here to go to Amber’s post. Can’t wait to re-read this classic!


-Miranda Atchley

Comments

  1. Sounds like a lot of fun! I love read-a-longs. If I wasn't so busy with reading other books, I'd join in on the fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can definitely understand that. Happy reading and thanks for stopping by! :-)

      Delete
  2. I've actually never read the book. I'll try to remember - it sounds so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even if you aren't able to participate in the read-along, I highly recommend reading this wonderful classic, Amber! :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you've enjoyed your visit. Leave a comment if you'd like; I love hearing from readers!

Popular Posts