Sense and Sensibility Read-Along


Hello readers and friends! I’m checking in with a quick post to let you all know about a read-along taking place in May.

Next month, a group of us will be reading Jane Austen’s classic, Sense and Sensibility. The read-along will be hosted by Amber, and will take place May 1-25, with discussions on the 11th, 18th, and 25th. If you would like to learn more, just click here.

I really love the book Sense and Sensibility and I can’t wait to read it in a group. Hope to chat about this lovely classic with all of you!

-Miranda Atchley

Comments

  1. Thanks so much for spreading the word, Miranda! I'm looking forward to this read-along and hearing your thoughts on Sense & Sensibility! :)

    ~Amber

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my pleasure! So looking forward to the read-along! :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you've enjoyed your visit. Leave a comment if you'd like; I love hearing from readers!

Popular Posts