Hello Old Friend




Hello, readers and friends. Long time no see, huh? It’s hard to believe I’ve gone this long without blogging. While I had planned to take a mini hiatus from the blogosphere, I had not planned on taking this long off. But in truth, I really did need a break. Getting A Time For Adventure out was a lot of work and I was pretty worn out afterward.

But I didn’t take a complete break from writing. I have not one, not two, but three projects going! Am I crazy? Maybe. One, of course, is the fifth and final book in The Abi Hensley Series. The second project is the first book in what will be my historical mystery series. And my most recent story is a Christmas novella that I started when I had hit a block with the other two projects. I’m hoping to share more details on all of these in the near future.

And while I’m not planning to be as involved with blogging as I once was, I’d like to get back into the swing of a more regular blogging schedule. We’ll just see how things go!

Thanks for stopping by today. It’s good to be back.

–Miranda Atchley

Comments

  1. Hello, Miranda! I totally understand those ups and downs of blogging; I haven't been blogging a ton either! But it's awesome to hear a bit about the projects you're working on. :) I hope writing continues to go well for you, and hope we can still catch each other around the blogosphere and Twitter now and then! *hugs*

    ~Amber

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rissi! Always appreciate your stopping by the blog. 😊

      Delete
  2. Welcome back, Miranda! Always glad to see bloggers return. CONGRATS on your many projects. Wishing you all the best. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, thank you Amber! I appreciate your encouragement and friendship. It's always a pleasure talking to you. *hugs* 😊

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you've enjoyed your visit. Leave a comment if you'd like; I love hearing from readers!

Popular Posts