Review: The Victorian Christmas Brides Collection






My Thoughts

I love Christmas stories. Whether they’re historical or contemporary, I love reading yuletide tales. But to me, Victorian Christmas stories are extra special. It’s two of my favorite things rolled into one. That’s why I was drawn to The Victorian Christmas Brides Collection from Barbour Books, featuring stories by nine different authors. And this lovely collection did not disappoint. Each author has provided a heartwarming story perfect for the Christmas season. Endearing heroines and chivalrous heroes provide wonderful leading characters for all nine stories. And the Christmas traditions described throughout the book appealed to both the history enthusiast and Christmas lover in me. I thoroughly enjoyed this collection.

If you love historical fiction and Christmas stories, I think you will definitely enjoy The Victorian Christmas Brides Collection.

All opinions expressed in this review are my own. Thank you to Barbour Books and NetGalley for allowing me to read a copy of this lovely collection full of Christmas cheer.

Comments

Popular Posts