About Me



Hello, and thank you for stopping by. My name is Miranda Atchley and I am an author of historical fiction and mysteries. My passion for books and history have culminated in several novels set in the early 20th Century featuring strong heroines who defy the norms of their times. Below, you can find a full list of my published works.

 

I’m also a complete bookworm who loves to review books. I’ve been reviewing for NetGalley since 2018 and have also been an influencer for several authors. I am currently accepting book review requests in the following genres: historical fiction, cozy mysteries, and clean romance. If you would like to request a review from me, please send me an email at: mirandaatchley7@gmail.com

 

When I’m not reading or writing, I love to spend time with my dogs Gracie and Ginger, serve on the board for my local library, and watch period dramas.

 

 

My Books

 

Historical Fiction:

 

FIONA CLERY MYSTERIES

 

Deadly Pearls

 

Murder at the Picture Show

 

Theft of the Magi

 

Murder by Prediction

 

THE ABI HENSLEY SERIES

 

A Castle in the Sky

 

All The Future Holds

 

Of Things To Come

 

A Time For Adventure

 

Novellas:

The Christmas Book Shoppe

 

Young Adult Fiction:

 

Stephanie’s Story

 

A New Season

 

Misfit Like Me

 

 

 

My Social Media Links:

Goodreads

Amazon

Twitter

Facebook

Pinterest

Comments

Popular Posts