Top Ten Tuesdays: Poor Neglected Books


 


It’s been forever since I’ve participated in Top Ten Tuesdays. Really, I’ve fallen out of blogging overall, but I’m hoping to fix that.

 

I have a lot of unread books. And I do mean a lot. On my actual bookshelves, on my kindle, on my Goodreads TBR. It’s a little ridiculous. So when I saw that this week’s theme for Top Ten Tuesdays was UnreadBooks on my Shelf that I Want to Read Soon, I knew I had plenty to pick from. I decided to go with physical books I have on my actual bookshelves, because those are the ones calling to me loudest these days.

 


10: Love and the Little White Lie

I like a good contemporary romance when I need something a little lighter, so I was delighted to pick this one up during a big sale at Christianbook.com last year. It looks like a great spring/summer read!

 


9: Jane in Love

I am a sucker for anything Jane Austen, so when I found this one on sale at Books-A-Million last year, I was immediately drawn to it. The plot sounds interesting, so I’m hoping to read it in the near future.

 


8: Lilac Girls

I know this one was wildly popular a while back and I am late to the party. I found it at Dollar General a couple months ago and picked it up. Can’t wait to read it!

 



7: In This Moment

I loved book #1 in the Timeless Series, so I treated myself to book #2 when it released last summer. I can’t wait to read this time travel novel!

 


6: Paws For Love

I picked this up during a sale and can you blame me? The cover is absolutely adorable, and I love stories that include animals. I read one of the other books in the series and I really liked it, so I’m looking forward to reading this one.

 

5: Body and Soul Food

A good cozy mystery is always on the menu, and how could anyone resist that eye-catching cover? The plot sounds intriguing, and I think it will be just the ticket for summer reading.

 




4: The Autobiography of Mrs. Tom Thumb

This one has been on my shelf for an embarrassingly long time. If I remember correctly, I was 16 or 17 when I found this one at the library book sale. I love reading about vintage circuses and sideshows, and I know this book is going to be my jam.

 


3: The Morning Gift

I’ve wanted to read this book for a long time, and I was so excited when it was gifted to me last Christmas. I’m a little embarrassed I haven’t read it yet, but soon!

 


2: The Foxhole Victory Tour

This book hasn’t been on my shelf for too long. It released in January, and I pre-ordered it, so it’s only been sitting on my shelf for a few months. I love the books I’ve read by Amy Lynn Green and so I’m really looking forward to reading this one.

 

1: The Book Charmer

This book sounds like it’s right up my alley. I love magical realism, as well as any book that celebrates the love of story. This one is high on my TBR.

 

What books are your shelves are you excited to read soon? Let me know in the comments.

 

 

Comments

  1. Interesting list. I've liked every book I've read by Melanie Benjamin--I'm reviewing her newest next week or the week after. https://hopewellslibraryoflife.wordpress.com/2024/04/23/top-ten-tuesday-unread-books-on-my-shelves-i-want-to-read-soon/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed Love and A Little White Lie and the second book. I still have to read book three.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you've enjoyed your visit. Leave a comment if you'd like; I love hearing from readers!

Popular Posts