The Message of All The Future Holds



The main message that I wanted portray in All The Future Holds is that we’re all equal. But we’re all different. We’re all human beings, created by One God, but for unique purposes. I believe that we all come into this world with special purposes to fill, but with unique obstacles that we all have to overcome. Whether it’s your gender, race, social standing, age, etc…. we all have challenges. But I believe that God has created each of us equally and if we learn to trust in Him and lean on Him that we can accomplish our goals.

Thank you all for celebrating the release of All The Future Holds with me this week! If you’d like to buy a copy, just click here. And if you read it, please consider leaving a review! It would mean so much to me.

Have a great weekend, everyone!


-Miranda Atchley

Comments

Popular Posts