February in Review



February really flew by. As in, I don’t know where it went. I finally finished and published All The Future Holds this month. Thank you so much to everyone who has purchased a copy; it means the world to me and I really hope you enjoy it. After I finished writing All The Future Holds, I decided to take a little vacation. I must admit I haven’t enjoyed it as much as I thought I would; I really missed writing and am happy to be getting back to it.

Books Read in February
All The Future Holds by Miranda Atchley
Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis
A Will, A Way, and A Wedding by Melody Carlson

Is it silly to put my own book on this list? I don’t think so. I did read it several times while editing it, and it is a book, so it counts. It took me a while to read the Susan B. Anthony biography. I’d been reading it here and there for a few months. In the end, I found it pretty interesting. I loved Mere Christianity; it was a really good book. A Will, A Way, and A Wedding was a good book; it isn’t my favorite type of story to read, but it was a nice quick read and offered the conclusion I was hoping to see for Daphne.

Given the release of my book, I haven’t blogged all that much this month. It may not be ideal, but sometimes you just need a bit of a break.

Favorite Posts From February

Thank you all for stopping by today! I hope you all have a great month in March.

-Miranda Atchley

Comments

Popular Posts