Top Ten Tuesday: Cover Candy



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.

Hello readers and friends! I hope you’re all doing well this Tuesday. It’s been a while since I’ve participated in Top Ten Tuesday. Well, I’m back this week, and with a fun topic, too; cover freebie. This could really topic could go in many different directions, but I decided to go with my top ten favorite book covers of all time. Now, just a book doesn’t have the prettiest cover in the world, that doesn’t mean I won’t read it. But, if I can find a great book with a beautiful cover, well then that’s even better. And when I find gorgeous covers for my favorite books; that’s pretty awesome. So here are some of my favorite book covers. Enjoy!



10: The Crown by Kiera Cass
No cover candy list would be complete without one of covers from The Selection Series. These covers are all gorgeous with the beautiful gowns, and The Crown is my favorite cover from the series because of the colors.



9: While You’re Awake by Amber Stokes
All of Amber’s covers are pretty, but this one is probably the prettiest. The warm sunlight, Ava’s pretty dress, and Keegan reminds me so much of Jonathan Crombie when he played Gilbert Blythe in Anne of Green Gables.



8: Glamorous Illusions by Lisa T. Bergren
This cover is so pretty. I love that The Eiffel Tower is in the background and the mix of pink, gold, and silver in the sky is beautiful. Plus, Cora’s gown is beautiful and goes really well with the rest of the scenery.



All of the Herringford and Watts Mysteries have great covers. I love the silhouettes and how every cover features different items that are special to the book. For instance, on this cover such items are the church, Merinda’s cane, and Ray’s watch.



6: The Ringmaster’s Wife by Kristy Cambron
This cover is so pretty. I love the color scheme and the lights that drape down. It really feels like the circus; you can practically hear the sounds and smell the popcorn and earth when you look at it.



5: The Sound of Emeralds by Rachelle Rea Cobb
The cover to the conclusion of the Steadfast Love Series is beautiful. I love Gwyn’s gown, and the castle and the hills in the background. All the greenery totally fits the theme of the book; it’s amazing.



4: Persuasion by Jane Austen
I realize there are many different editions of Jane Austen’s novels, but I really like the Vintage Classics set and the cover for Persuasion is my favorite. I love the sea depicted on the cover, Anne’s dress, and the telescope. It’s just a great cover.



3: Emma by Jane Austen
Another lovely Austen cover. This one is so pretty with the different colors and the embroidered look. I love it.



2: Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
I love the Puffin In Bloom collection. This is the only one I own at the moment, but I’m hoping to collect more of them in the future.



1: Anne of Ingleside by L.M. Montgomery

The Sourcebooks editions of the Anne books are just gorgeous. This one is my favorite because I love the colors, Anne’s hairstyle, the flowers, the bird, and the little painting of Ingleside. It’s just beautiful.

Comments

  1. So many beautiful covers, Miranda. Great job putting this post together.

    Of course, you know, I'm a BIG fan of Kiera's books, so what fun to see those on this list! The classics you picked are great, too, and Rachel's are so whimsical and neat. Love those too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rissi! I'm so glad you enjoyed this list. Love chatting books with you! :)

      Delete
  2. I'm with you, it's easier to pick up a book that has a good cover. I really like the cover for The Crown. Simply pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Anne cover. I have the Anne of Green Gables set in this design. So beautiful. And i love the covers on the Selection series (still need to read them though).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with you, Chrystal. These Anne editions are the best. The Selection series are nice, quick reads. Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you've enjoyed your visit. Leave a comment if you'd like; I love hearing from readers!

Popular Posts