Lately 5.9.2017




Hello, readers and friends! It’s hard to believe we are in the fifth month of the year. Time flies. Today I’m popping in with another “lately” post to talk about what I’ve writing and reading lately. Enjoy!

Reading

My reading has been pretty good lately. I finished two books on the first day of the month and have since finished two more. This is pretty unusual for me. Four books in one month used to be my average. But it isn’t all about numbers and I don’t want to brag. The first book I finished this month was Once Upon A Summertime. Swept Away has been my favorite so far. You can read my review for it here. I’ve read the first two Sherlock Holmes mysteries, which were good. Currently I’m reading a biography about C.S. Lewis, and Lady Susan by Jane Austen.

Writing

I’ve still been working on the third book in The Abi Hensley Series. Some days I can think of a lot to write and then other days I can only come up with a few sentences. That’s simply the way it goes when you’re writing a book. I’m doing some fun things in this book that make me excited and I’m so looking forward to seeing how they turn out. And of course I can’t wait for you all to read it when it’s finished. :)

So that’s my life lately. Hope you all are doing well! Until next time…

Comments

Popular Posts