Lately 7.10.2017



Hello readers and friends! I hope July is going well for you thus far. It’s definitely feeling like summer here. It’s been very humid lately, like most summers in Arkansas. It’s that time of year when you just want to stay inside and write, read, and watch a good show.

Writing

Things are still coming along with the third book in The Abi Hensley Series. I still don’t have a title for it. Coming up with titles for books is one of the hardest parts of writing for me. I want to pick something unique that will grab readers’ attentions, but not something too complicated to remember. Oh well; a title will come to me eventually.

Reading

 Reading is going a little bit slower than last month. I’ve been working on my novel and that has taken up a lot of my time, but I’ve still managed to get in some reading time. So far I’ve read Raspberries and Vinegar and A Portrait of Emily Price. Currently I’m reading Winter, which has been good so far.

Watching

The Great British Baking Show! I love this show; all the deserts they make look so pretty and tasty (most of the time) and they’re set up in such a pretty place. This show is probably my favorite thing about summer.

So that’s my lately for July. Thank you all for stopping by the blog today! What have you all been writing/reading/watching? I’d love to hear about it in the comments!


-Miranda Atchley

Comments

Popular Posts