June in Review



Another month of 2017 is gone, readers and friends. It’s hard to believe that the year is halfway over!

This month I took a two week break, plus a couple of days, from writing, having mostly finished the first draft of the novel I am currently working on. During this break, I read a ton, which was what I had wanted and planned to do. Here are the books I read this month.

Books Read in June:

Whew! That’s a long list. Like I said, my plan during my “vacation” was to read a bunch and it was nice to just relax and read, next to the A/C, of course. A lot of the books I read this month were really good. It’s hard to pick favorites, but some of my favorites from the month of June were Mansfield Park, Lilies in Moonlight, The Red Door Inn, The Butterfly and The Violin, and Fly Away Home.

I even got some more blogging done, which I am glad about. My favorite posts from the month of June were…

Favorite Blog Posts in June:

Thank you all so much for taking the time to stop by the blog this month! It means a lot to me, and I am so grateful for you all. Until next time…

-Miranda Atchley



Comments

  1. Impressive list of books, Miranda! I can never manage that many though I wish I could. Now if only wishes could make something a reality... ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rissi! I definitely had fun reading them. :) Hope you have a great month of July!

      Delete
  2. Wow, so many books! I finished two... Hoping for a better reading month in July, and that you have just as awesome of a reading month. :-D

    -Grace
    https://sheheartsfiction.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Two books are better than none, Grace! Hope they were good ones! And I hope you have a great month July, as well! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you've enjoyed your visit. Leave a comment if you'd like; I love hearing from readers!

Popular Posts