Lately 8.8.2017



Hello, readers and friends! It seems odd that it’s August already. Summer is almost over. Can’t say I’m sad about that; fall is my favorite time of year, so I’m looking forward to it. Thankfully though, we’ve been having a few almost fall-like days. It’s definitely not the type of weather we’re used to this time of year in Arkansas. Amidst this, I’ve been getting some reading and a little writing done. Here’s what I’ve been up to.

Writing

I’ve been having some trouble with my current novel. It’s really close to being finished, and I’m almost to the point where it’s just editing that needs to be done. There are a few holes in the story, though, and I’m having trouble filling them. While I’ve been having trouble with that, I’ve been working on some other projects, so that helps me to feel a little bit better.

Reading

I’ve been going a little slower with reading than I would like to this month. I finished Cloudy Jewel, which I liked, and am now reading Cranford.

So there’s my lately. What have you all been reading/writing? Tell me about it!

-Miranda Atchley



Comments

  1. Been listening to audiobooks like crazy this month!! I've actually listened to a total of 11 reads so far this month.... A combination of both novels and short stories. I'm actually addicted to audiobooks and have become a somewhat lazy reader.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P. S. Have you thought about having your books made into audiobooks?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear you're enjoying audio books! Having my books recorded in audio is something that I would like to do some day. :) Thanks for stopping by the blog, and happy reading!

      Delete
  3. Pretty! This was an incredibly wonderful post. Thank you for supplying this info
    Here is a blog - Photo editing & photography tips.
    This may help you to find something useful

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you've enjoyed your visit. Leave a comment if you'd like; I love hearing from readers!

Popular Posts