Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books From This Summer



Hello, readers and friends! Since The Broke and The Bookish are still on hiatus, I, like many other bloggers, came up with another topic to write about this week. Today I thought it would be fun to list my top ten books that I read this summer. I read a lot of great books over the last few months. Here are my top ten books of summer 2017!



10: The Girl of The Woods by Grace Livingston Hill
This was my first Grace Livingston Hill novel. I really liked it and have since read more of her novels. She’s become one of my favorite authors.



9: The Butterfly and The Violin by Kristy Cambron
This book was heartbreaking, yet so poignant and filled with hope.



8: Mansfield Park by Jane Austen
I read my last Austen novel this summer! It wasn’t my favorite Austen, but I did like it a lot.



7: Waves of Mercy by Lynn Austin
This was the first novel I’ve read by Lynn Austin. It was a really good book with a surprise ending.



6: Swept Away by Vanessa Riley
This was such a fun and fresh take on the Cinderella story set in the Regency era.



5: The Red Door Inn by Liz Johnson
I loved the Prince Edward Island setting of this book and the characters were charming.



4: Fly Away Home by Rachel Heffington
This was such a fun and snappy Christian historical novel set in the 1950s. I really liked it.



3: Lilies in Moonlight by Allison Pitman
This book was so much fun! I loved Lily, Cullen, and Betty Ruth, and of course, the 1920s setting. It was a great Christian historical.



2: The Hound of TheBaskervilles by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
This has been my favorite of the Sherlock Holmes mysteries so far. I loved the fall setting and the eerie elements. It was a really good book.



1: TheIllusionist’s Apprentice by Kristy Cambron
I loved this book. I liked the characters, the period it was set in, and the mystery woven throughout. It is definitely one of my favorite books of 2017.

And there you have my top ten books from this summer. What were some of your favorite books you read over the summer? Feel free to gush about them in the comments.


-Miranda Atchley

Comments



  1. Your blog was so nice and very attractive to see. Thank you so much for sharing these nice articles

    clipping path service|Background Removal service|Vector Tracing

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you've enjoyed your visit. Leave a comment if you'd like; I love hearing from readers!

Popular Posts