Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Authors



Happy Tuesday, readers and friends! The Broke and The Bookish is still on hiatus, so today I have my own Top Ten Tuesday post for you all. Today I wanted to list ten of my favorite authors. I think it’s good to shine a spotlight on these individuals, because after all, if it weren’t for authors, we wouldn’t have books to read. It was hard to narrow it down, but I’ve managed to list ten authors whom I think are very talented at what they do. Enjoy!




Rachel McMillan


Rachel’s Herringford and Watts Mysteries have been a great series. They’re such fun adventures of strong women in the Edwardian era.



Amber Stokes


Amber is a very talented author. She writes beautiful stories of love and redemption.



Melody Carlson


Melody Carlson has been one of my favorite authors for a long time. I loved her young adult novels when I was a teenager.



Kristy Cambron


I’ve enjoyed all of Kirsty’s novels. They’re deep and poignant with strong messages of hope that everyone needs to hear.



Jane Austen


What would a list of favorite authors be without Jane Austen? Her novels are timeless and have been passed down through the generations for over 200 years. I love her books.



Grace Livingston Hill


At times Grace Livingston Hill’s style of writing reminds me of L.M. Montgomery’s. Her stories are full of faith and they’re always light reads. I’ve really come to enjoy Grace’s writing.





Louisa May Alcott


Louisa May Alcott is a kindred spirit. Her writing is great and characters are so real.



Jean Webster


I love Jean Webster’s style of writing. It’s snappy and has a fast pace with that classic flair that I enjoy so much. Her books are easy to get lost in and hard to put down.



Charlotte Brontë


I read Jane Eyre for the first time last year and loved it. Charlotte Brontë was such a talented author.




L.M. Montgomery


L.M. Montgomery has been one of my favorites for a long time. I just love her writing.


Who are some of your favorite authors? I’d love to hear about them.

Thank you all for stopping by this week! Until next time…


-Miranda Atchley

Comments

Popular Posts