Lately 10.18.2017



Hello readers and friends! I hope you all have been well doing lately. Things have been quiet around the blog. I’ve been pretty busy getting everything ready for Of Things To Come to release. But, I wanted to check in with a lately post, so here goes!

Reading

Pride and Prejudice! I’m really enjoying re-reading this book in a group as a part of the read-along. It’s a lot of fun. I’ve read a few other books this month, which is good, because I was in a reading rut last month.

Writing

Now that Of Things To Come is finished, I’m going to take a little vacation and then work on the next book in The Abi Hensley Series. It’s pretty surreal to think of my book as being finished and it makes me sad to think of not working on it. But I’m ready for a little break to read and watch movies and do other things that I haven’t had so much time for these past couple months.

So there’s my lately. Not too much to share, but I hope you enjoyed reading this post all the same. Thank you all for stopping by!

-Miranda Atchley


Comments

  1. YAY for a read along!! Hope you're all having fun. I've not read Pride and Prejudice, but do enjoy the story (aka film adaptations). :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been a lot of fun, Rissi! Love Pride and Prejudice, too! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you've enjoyed your visit. Leave a comment if you'd like; I love hearing from readers!

Popular Posts