Lately 12.13.2017



Hey readers and friends. I hope you’re all doing well. Can you believe it’s Christmastime? It’s crazy how fast this year passed by. I’ve got my Christmas trees up (I have two small ones that I put in my room) and have been listening to Christmas music on the radio. And as always, I’ve been doing some reading and writing. Here’s a look at that.

Reading

I recently read The Austen Escape, which a good read. I’ve read a few Christmas books, and some historical fiction.

Writing

I must admit that I’m having a harder time with this book at the moment. I go to write and then I just kind of get lost. It will require much more research than any other book I’ve written so far, and I will simply have to buckle down and get the research done. Other than that, I’ve been working on blog posts just so I can get some writing done.

That’s what I’ve been up to lately. What have you been reading and writing, readers and friends? What are some of your favorite Christmas songs and traditions? Tell me about them in comments.


-Miranda Atchley

Comments

  1. First off, cute pic for the post! :)

    The Austen Escape is a great read, isn't it? And yay for Christmas books and reading time!

    As for getting lost with writing, I totally understand how that goes! I'll pray for grace and endurance for the hard days. ♥

    ~Amber

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amber! I found the image at https://unsplash.com/ They have great free stock photos!

      And agreed; The Austen Escape is a great read. :-)

      Thank you for your prayers! And prayers for you with your writing and editing. :-)

      Thanks for stopping by, friend! *hugs*

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you've enjoyed your visit. Leave a comment if you'd like; I love hearing from readers!

Popular Posts