February in Review



Another month has passed, readers and friends. Amazing how fast time passes, isn’t it? Granted this was a short month, but it still seems like 2018 just started. Any who, while this month wasn’t terribly exciting, I still wanted to do a review post to look back on what all took place here on A Real Writer’s Life.

Favorite February Posts

I’m excited to have begun participating in First Line Fridays! While I haven’t posted every Friday, it is fun to join this tag from time to time. And The Innkeeper of Ivy Hill was a great post that I enjoyed featuring here on the blog.

Books Read in February

My favorite book from this month would probably be As Time Goes By. I just really enjoy The Mulligan Sisters series. It’s a great WWII series that I highly recommend. 

Thank you all for taking the time to stop by the blog this month. It means a great deal to me, and I look forward to reading your comments in the months to come. Wishing you all a wonderful month in March!


-Miranda Atchley

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you've enjoyed your visit. Leave a comment if you'd like; I love hearing from readers!

Popular Posts