Lately 2.15.2018



Hey readers and friends. I hope you’re all doing well today. Things have been fairly quiet around here. I’ve been mostly writing and reading, which you can read more about below!

Writing

I’m still writing the next book in The Abi Hensley Series. Still no title, but I hope to have one soon that I can share with you all. I will say that this is probably the most intimidating novel I’ve written so far, because it takes place all over Europe. There is so much to learn!

Reading

Lately I’ve been reading A Dangerous Legacy and The Ladies of Ivy Cottage. Both are great novels that I’ve really enjoyed reading. I’ve finished a few of other books this month and I have so many that I’m planning to read soon. There just aren’t enough hours in the day for all the books I want to read!

So there’s my lately. Thank you so much for stopping by today!


-Miranda Atchley

Comments

Popular Posts