Lately 10.13.2018




October is my favorite month of the year. I love the change of seasons, when the weather turns cool and the leaves take on their new fall colors. It’s such a beautiful time of year. Those chill autumn days are perfect for curling up with a book, and I love the sound of the gently pouring rain as I sit at my laptop and write.

Writing

Writing has been a little hectic lately, as I’m currently at work on three projects. My main project is the fifth and final book in The Abi Hensley Series. Trying not to think of it being the last book in the series too much, or else I’ll just cry. I’m also working on the first book in my new series, which is a series of mysteries set in the 1920s. I’m really excited about this. Those who have read A Time For Adventure will recognize my new heroine, Fiona Clery. She’s incredibly smart and funny and a lot of fun to write about. And, I have a Christmas novella that I’m hoping to publish this winter. This one is a contemporary story that takes place in a book store which is housed in a Victorian home. I can’t wait to share more details with you all about these projects as they come about.

Reading

My reading schedule has been equally as hectic. I’ve had NetGalley reads and library books, and a few other Kindle books to read. Currently, I’m reading Caught by Surprise. I am really enjoying it. Jen Turano’s books are so much fun.

What have you been reading and writing? And what’s your favorite time of year, whether for reading and writing, or just a general appreciation for that season?

–Miranda Atchley

Comments

  1. YAY for those writing projects! You've got this, Miranda. :)

    Hope you enjoyed your latest reads, too. I read YA novel I enjoyed and am now reading another one of the Geek Girl books which are beyond darling. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Rissi! I appreciate your encouragement. Sounds like you've had some great reads! 😊 Thanks so much for stopping by the blog!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you've enjoyed your visit. Leave a comment if you'd like; I love hearing from readers!

Popular Posts