*Crickets*

So things have been pretty quiet here on A Real Writer's Life this week. Sorry about that, guys. I couldn't come up with a post that I loved for Top Ten Tuesday, and haven't finished the book I was planning to review this week. Also, writing on a new novel has taken quite a bit of time. But, I'm not giving up. I really want to try and get some more writing posts up and not just do Top Ten Tuesday and Book of The Week each week. So here's hoping I'll get some new posts written up soon!

Have a great weekend, readers and friends.

-Miranda Atchley

Comments

  1. YAY for new posts. :) We'll be glad to read those whenever inspiration strikes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you've enjoyed your visit. Leave a comment if you'd like; I love hearing from readers!

Popular Posts