In Which I Explain My Absence

Hey readers and friends. Things have been a little quiet around here lately. I really don’t like that, but it is mainly because I’ve been editing my novel. We’re also working on the cover, and so I’m hoping to reveal it soon, and then you will all know the title, what the cover looks like, and the release date! It’s getting really close to being finished, and I can’t wait for you all to find out more about it. Until then, thank you for bearing with me.


-Miranda Atchley

Comments

  1. Congrats! Sounds like an exciting time despite all the busyness editing a novel must bring. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rissi! It can definitely be trying at times, but is so worth it in the end. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you've enjoyed your visit. Leave a comment if you'd like; I love hearing from readers!

Popular Posts