Lately 11.8.2017



Hello readers and friends! I hope you’re all doing well. I can’t believe that Thanksgiving is right around the corner. That just doesn’t seem possible! Today I thought I’d drop in with another lately post.

Writing

I’ve been on vacation since Of Things To Come released. I’ve been writing some blog posts, but for the most part I’ve just been taking a break to prepare for the next book.

Reading

I’ve been reading a lot lately. I’ve read four of the books in The Vintage Austen Series, as well as some of Sarah Sundin’s novels and some more historical fiction. Our library has been having their annual book sale and I’ve purchased some books there that I’m looking forward to, and I also got a couple of books for my birthday that I’ve been reading.

So there’s my lately. What have you all been writing and reading? Anyone participating in NaNoWriMo this year? Tell me about it in the comments!


-Miranda Atchley

Comments

  1. SARAH SUNDIN!! Always and forever a fan of her books. They're always entertaining and so poignant - plus it probably doesn't hurt that (for some reason I cannot explain), I'm fond of the WWII era for period drama.

    Glad you've been enjoying a break - we all need those now and again. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just starting reading Sarah's books this year, and flew through the pages! That just really suck me in and I get lost in them. So good! I'm a WWII era fan too. Maybe the clothes is the biggest draw? LOL!

      And yes, breaks are much needed! Hope you've been doing well, Rissi! Thanks so much for stopping by the blog! :-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you've enjoyed your visit. Leave a comment if you'd like; I love hearing from readers!

Popular Posts