See You Later September


September kind of flew by, didn't it? We didn't get all the fall temperatures that I was hoping for, though it wasn't scorching like it had been in prior months. Still yet, it seems like September just started, and now it's over. I'm not complaining, though, because it just means that tomorrow is the first day of my favorite month of the year.

This month I got a ton of writing done. I put in so much work on my work in progress. I'm so happy about this. It feels great to work on something you love. I also got a lot of blogging done. This makes me feel good, too, because I've wanted to do more with this blog.

Some of my favorite posts from the month of September were:

I hope the month of September was good for you. Thank you for reading this blog and I hope you'll continue stopping by to talk writing and books with me.

-Miranda Atchley

Comments

Popular Posts