April in Review




Though it was a long month, April seemed to zip by with alarming speed. It seems as though I say something entirely too often in my month-in-review posts, but it’s true that time really does fly. It’s been a rather quiet month in my world, as I’ve been working on my current novel. I did read a lot, though, and here’s a look at what that consisted of.

Books Read in April
The Girl in the Gatehouse
Once Upon A Prince
The Secret
The Secret of Pembrooke Park
Where Trains Collide
Murder at the Flamingo
The Innkeeper’s Daughter
The Sea Before Us
Where Two Hearts Meet
The Lost Castle
The Maid of Fairbourne Hall
The Age of Innocence

I enjoyed nearly all the books I read this month. They were lovely reads. If I had to choose favorites, I would say Where Trains Collide, The Sea Before Us, Murder at the Flamingo, and The Girl in the Gatehouse would top the list. But it’s hard to choose, so I’ll just say that I loved them all.

Favorite Posts from April
First Line Fridays: The Girl in the Gatehouse
Lately 4.14.2018
A Sweet Romance with a Stunning Setting | Review: Where Trains Collide by Amber Stokes

Sadly, I did not get as much blogging done as I would have liked to. But, at least I did get some posts up, and I suppose that’s what matters most.

I hope April went well for you all, readers and friends. Thank you all so much for stopping by and reading this month.

-Miranda Atchley

Comments

Popular Posts