Goodbye August

 

  It's the last day of August and I have to say, I am glad. That means we're that much closer to fall, my favorite time of year. To be precise, we're only 24 days away from autumn. Yay! Though I am glad to see August go, I have to admit this month did pass rather quickly. I think this is accredited to the fact that we've had some cooler, fall-like days, which is very unusual for August.
   This month I got a lot more blogging done than ever before. I'm very happy that I've done this and hope I can continue to in the future.
  Some of my favorite posts from the month of August are:

  I hope you've enjoyed reading about my life as a writer this month and will continue tuning in for more peaks into the life of an author. Thank you for reading and I hope you all have a lovely end of August.

-Miranda Atchley

Comments

Popular Posts