Writing and Pinterest

Today I though it would be fun to share a few pins about writing that I've found on Pinterest. There's some pretty interesting ones on there and can be helpful with writing as well as inspiring on bad days. I'll post links to each pin so that if you want to find their original source you can find them.
I found this one today. I think it's very interesting to have a chart for synonyms of  commonly used words. Click on the image to better view.                            
I love this quote. Sometimes novel inspiration can come while doing the most ordinary things.
I think all of us could use this when we're feeling a little low.

Hope you enjoyed looking at these pins. If you liked these, feel free to follow me on Pinterest where I pin a lot of these.  I'll be back later with more posts about the life of a writer.

Comments

Popular Posts