Top Ten Posts of 2015


I got waaaay more blogging done in 2015 than I ever thought I would and I am very happy about that. I think this is a very good thing. The more I write, the better I feel. I really hope that I can continue to blog more in the new year. One of my goals is to write 200 posts in 2016. If I continue at the momentum I've been building since August, I can totally manage that. Excited!

Since 2015 is coming to a close, I thought I'd compile a list of my top ten blog posts from the year. Enjoy!


And there you have it; my top ten posts from the year 2015. I want to thank all of you for reading along with me this year. It means a lot anytime someone takes the time to read something I've written. Here's to another year full of blog posts.


-Miranda Atchley

Comments

Popular Posts