February in Review


Sometimes it felt like the days in February dragged on, but as a whole I feel like the month has really flown by. Lots of things happened in February books-wise, and that is a very good thing! The most exciting being that I released the cover for my upcoming novel, A Castle in the Sky (squeal!). I'm so excited about this novel and I am very grateful for all of the support and encouragement you guys have shown me. THANK YOU!

Another fun thing that happened was the Little Women read along. I loved participating in this and am sad that it's over, but I'm glad that it happened. I can't wait for the movie watch along on Friday! And I excited for the Northanger Abbey read along in March!

And last but not least, I started doing Top Ten Tuesday. This has been fun so far. Sometimes it's scary trying to participate in challenges, but it's also a good thing to push myself in writing.

My favorite posts from February were:


Thank you guys for reading along in February! I look forward to talking with you all in the coming months.


-Miranda Atchley

Comments

  1. February literally FLEW for me. Was I particularly productive on the writing end? No. but I did break my reading slump and watching Dawson grow is of course the best thing ever :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly did fly by! I can totally understand that; I don't think I got quite as much writing done as I wanted to, either. But I'm glad you got to read more and spend lots of time with your baby! That's always nice.

      Thanks for stopping by, Stefanie!

      -Miranda Atchley

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you've enjoyed your visit. Leave a comment if you'd like; I love hearing from readers!

Popular Posts