Northanger Abbey Read-Along


Hey friends! Today I wanted to share with you a new read along. Each day in March, a group of us will be reading a chapter of Jane Austen's classic, Northanger Abbey. I had so much fun with the Little Women read along, when I saw that Amber was hosting this, I thought, "Count me in!" I read Northanger Abbey last year, but I think it will be fun to read it in a group this time. :)

If you want more details on the read along (and to read her charming invitation!), just visit Amber's blog. It sounds like a lot of fun!

Talk to you all later.....

-Miranda Atchley

Comments

  1. Thank you so much for sharing about the read-along, Miranda! I'm so happy you'll be joining us. :) I read Northanger Abbey a few years back, I believe, but as you said, it will be even more enjoyable to read with friends and discuss together!

    ~Amber

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're more than welcome, Amber! I'm excited. :) Thank you for hosting!

      -Miranda Atchley

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you've enjoyed your visit. Leave a comment if you'd like; I love hearing from readers!

Popular Posts