Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Songs



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.

I do like music, but it's hard for me to pick favorites, especially since my music taste varies upon my mood. But these are some of the most played songs on my iPod and ones that I've been listening to for a long time, and that I really love.

9: Hydra by Showbread

8: Backwards by Merriment

7: I Can See It In Your Eyes by The Like

6: When We Were Young by Sucre

5: I Could Be There For You by Eisley

4: Cedar Branches by Rising Fawn

3: Tonight, Tonight by The Smashing Pumpkins

2: Smarter by Eisley

1: Lost Connection With The Head by Showbread

What are some of your favorite songs, readers and friends?

Comments

  1. Eisley and Sucre, also made my list. LOVE THEM! :D My Top Ten Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My tastes for songs/music varies too based on my mood. I've bee stuck on Adele's song Rolling in the Deep.

    Here's a link to my TTT list this week:
    http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2016/09/top-ten-tuesday-top-10-audiobooks-you.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you've enjoyed your visit. Leave a comment if you'd like; I love hearing from readers!

Popular Posts