An Ode To Autumn




Autumn is my favorite time of the year. I love having sixty degree days after a long hot summer. To me, there's nothing like those fall days when there's a steady and light drizzle of rain falling from a cloudy grey sky. They're the best days to pull out your favorite book or movie and just relax. And the leaves... Oh! I think the leaves are the best part. Seeing those lovely shades of crimson, gold, russet, and sometimes burgundy hanging off the trees gives me the queer ache. I love seeing pumpkins appear on front steps and in our food. And there's that distinct hint of melancholy that's so sweet, you can't be sad about it.

Fall is simply the best.

Thanks for stopping by A Real Writer's Life today. Happy first day of autumn! I hope it's a wonderful season for you all.

-Miranda Atchley

Comments

Popular Posts