4 Year Bookversary (S A L E!)


March 18th is always a fun day for me. Four years ago today, my first novel Stephanie’s Story was published. It’s hard to believe how much time has passed since my first book was published. I’ve learned so much since then and continue to learn a great deal as I write. I wouldn’t trade this job for the world.

In celebration of this bookversary, I’m having two sales on my e-books this week. My young-adult novels, Stephanie’s Story, A New Season (sequel to Stephanie’s Story), and Misfit Like Me will be free to download. My historical novels, A Castle in the Sky, All The Future Holds, and Of Things To Come, all part of The Abi Hensley Series, will be only 99 cents to download. Both sales begin today, Sunday March 18, and end on Friday March 22. So be sure to download these books at their discounted prices, and feel free to share about the sales with your friends!





Thank you for all the encouragement you’ve shown throughout this journey. I can’t wait to write many more books and share them with you all.

-Miranda Atchley



Comments

Popular Posts