Top Ten Tuesday: Spring TBR




Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl.

Today’s topic: Books on My Spring TBR

We all know that TBRs are never ending things. The books just keep piling up and you never seem to get to all the ones you want to read! But then there are some that you want to get to sooner rather than later. Today I’m listing ten books that I hope to read this spring, which begins on the day this post will go up.



A couple years ago, I found Fair is The Rose at our library’s annual book sale and purchased it without knowing that it was the second book in a series. Haha! So, now that I do know that a book precedes it, I would definitely like to read Thorn in My Heart. It seems like a neat book set in a time period I haven’t read that much about.



I really enjoyed the A Legacy of Grace portion of Carolyn Miller’s Regency Brides series. I’m looking forward to the A Legacy of Hope portion beginning this spring.



I loved Waves of Mercy by Lynn Austin and have wanted to read more of her novels ever since. I picked this one up at the library the other day. It seems like a good Easter time read.



I love Sarah Sundin’s books! She’s a great writer of WWII fiction and I can’t wait to read this book set in England during the war.



I randomly found this book on my Kindle the other day and it sounds like the cat’s pajamas. I definitely hope to read it soon.



I loved Allison Pittman’s Lilies in Moonlight. It was such a fun book! I’d love to read more fiction set in the 1920s by this author.



Kristy Cambron is one of my favorite authors. I’m so excited to read her latest release! Especially because it has a castle, and y’all ought to know how much I love books with castles, be they symbolic or otherwise.



I loved A Name Unknown so much. It was a marvelous read. I’m so looking forward to reading the second book in the Shadows Over London series.



I’ve so enjoyed reading The Mulligan Sisters series. I’m really looking forward to reading the third book in the series.



This will be a re-read for me. Sense and Sensibility is my favorite Jane Austen, and when Amber announced a read-along for the book taking place this May, I was so excited! I can’t wait to read this book in this great group.

Thanks for stopping the blog today. I’d love to know what books you’re hoping to read this spring.

-Miranda Atchley

Comments

  1. Looks like such a great list of reads! And I love that you included Sense & Sensibility. :) Can't wait to read that one with you and hear your thoughts! It will be a first-time read for me. :D

    ~Amber

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am soooo excited to read Sense and Sensibility with y'all! I think you'll love it (but how could you not love a Jane Austen book!?).

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you've enjoyed your visit. Leave a comment if you'd like; I love hearing from readers!

Popular Posts