March in Review




Can you believe another month is gone, readers and friends? It seems like I say that entirely too often, but when it comes to writing these month in review posts, all I can think of is how quickly the months pass by. March was a pretty good month. I made more progress with my novel, blogged a decent amount, and read some good books. I also celebrated my four year #bookversary and kicked off my brand new mailing list, which was a lot of fun.

Books Read in March


I was more sad about finishing The Sherlock Holmes Mysteries than I thought I would be. It’s always sad when a series you’ve enjoyed comes to an end, and that was definitely the case with these classic books set around that infamous detective. All for a Song was another book that made me so sad in the end. It’s one of those books that will bring a tear to your eye.

Favorite Posts

Thank you for spending time at A Real Writer’s Life this month. I hope March was a great month for you and that April is even better. Until next time…

-Miranda Atchley

Comments

Popular Posts