Lately 3.15.2018




Hey readers and friends. I hope the month of March is going well for you. I freely admit that my favorite season of the year, hands down, is fall. I love winter, too, but I am not a fan of spring and summer. In Arkansas, we really don’t get much of a spring. For a few weeks the temperatures will be mild, but it isn’t long before they soar into the upper eighties and nineties and stay this way until the end of October. But I do I like the month of March. I like when the winds pick up and it’s still cool, and I love seeing all the flowers bud out. As all this takes place, I continue to write and read and today I want to share with you what that has consisted of lately.

Writing

I’m still working on the next book in The Abi Hensley Series. I still don’t have a title yet, but I did want to let you all know that I’ve started a pin board for this book. You can visit the board here.

Reading

This week I finished The Sherlock Holmes Mysteries. After reading the series for about a year, it’s a little odd to think that it’s over. At the moment, I’m reading Armando’s Treasure and The Christmas Bride.

Other

If you saw my post on Sunday, then you know that I’m starting a mailing list. I’d love for you all to subscribe so you can keep up with news on upcoming releases, book sales, giveaways, and other bits of news in reference to my books. If you sign up before Sunday, March 18, you’ll be among the first to find about some exciting news.

And there’s my lately, readers and friends. What have you all been reading and writing lately?

-Miranda Atchley

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you've enjoyed your visit. Leave a comment if you'd like; I love hearing from readers!

Popular Posts