Until Next Time October


My favorite month of the year has come and gone. It always leaves me a little sad to see Halloween come to a close, but I look forward to the things November and December bring.

A lot of blogging took place during the month of October! More than I've ever done before. The month was primarily dominated by my 14 Days of Halloween series, which was fun to do. And although the 14 Days of Halloween accounted for the majority of October's blog posts, I wrote some other posts centered around other things. I also wrote quite a bit about self-publishing, which I think was a good thing for me. Some of my favorite posts from the month of October are:


October was a good month and I am sad to see it go. Thank you all for reading along with me as it has taken place.

 Until next time, October.....


-Miranda Atchley

Comments

Popular Posts