The Sweater Weather Tag


The Sweater Weather Tag

So, I haven't actually been tagged to do this post, but it sounds so much fun (seeing as fall is my favorite time of year and all) so I decided to just do it. I had a lot of fun doing this tag and I hope you'll have fun reading along.

Favorite candle scent?
Cashmere Woods by Glade. Mmm; it's the best!

Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?
I've gotten into Earl Grey tea lately and I really like it, but I also love hot chocolate.

What's the best fall memory you have?
Being born (though my memory is a bit fuzzy on the actual event ;-)). In all seriousness, I love having a birthday in the fall; it's the best time of year to be born, in my opinion.

Best fragrance for fall?
Not sure if this means perfume or what. I don't wear perfume much anymore, but if I were going to choose one for fall it would be Cashmere Glow by Bath and Body Works.

Favorite thanksgiving food?
That's tough! I really like cranberry sauce, but I love sweet potatoes, too.

Most worn sweater?
My red sweater that has black flowers on it. It's pretty and cozy; the perfect combination.

Football games or jumping in leaf piles?
Jumping in leaf piles; no question.

Skinny jeans or leggings?
Leggings for comfort, jeans for a better look.

Combat boots or Uggs?
Combat boots most definitely.

Is pumpkin spice worth the hype?
Yes. Yes it is.

Favorite fall TV show?
Gilmore Girls! It screams fall. I would love to go to Connecticut in the fall sometime.

What do you want to be for Halloween?
Elizabeth Bennet. I'm going to try to make my own dress, so we'll see how that goes.

Hats or scarves?
Hats.

What's your number one favorite thing about fall?
There are so many things I love about fall, but if I had to choose a favorite, I would say it's the leaves. I seriously love all the beautiful shades of red, yellow, and orange. So amazing!

And that's that! I loved doing this tag. It was so much fun. I'd like to tag Amber Florenza as well as anyone else who wants to do this tag. If you participate in the Sweater Weather Tag, please leave a link to your post in the comments. I would love to read about your favorite things about fall!

-Miranda Atchley

Comments

  1. Hey, just saw this! If you don't mind (and because I honestly can't think of anyone to tag), I'll make a quick list below:
    1: Fresh Linen candle (as it's the mildest and doesn't set my nose off)
    2: Hot chocolate
    3: Making a tepee with leaves and sticks :)
    4: Not much in perfume either, but something light and fruity
    5: Pumpkin pie and juicy turkey, if I could pick two!
    6: My red and orange sweater, sort of like a knitted tweed look
    7: Jumping in the leaves!!
    8: Actually, neither
    9: "
    10: Love all things pumpkin! :)
    11: Actually, none
    12: I thought I was scary enough being myself, haha :)
    13: Hats
    14: Leaves! The colors are so dazzling!

    Thank you for tagging me, Miranda! Hope you have the best autumn birthday ever!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a great list, Amber! I so enjoyed reading your answers to all the questions. Thank you so much for participating and leaving your list in the comments! And thank you for the birthday wish! Have a nice day! :)

      Delete
  2. Hello! Here are some good informative essay topics that you need to keep an eye on.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you've enjoyed your visit. Leave a comment if you'd like; I love hearing from readers!

Popular Posts