All About Self-Publishing

In a year-and-a-half, I've published three novels with self-publishing. From time to time I get questions about self- publishing; what it is, how it works, etc... So, I've decided to write a series of blog posts to explain how the self-publishing process works for me in hopes of clearing up any questions others may have as well as to give tips to those who are interested in self-publishing.
This will be a four part series that will last Monday, October 5th through Thursday, October 8th. On Monday I'll explain what self-publishing is. Tuesday's post will detail why I self-publish. Wednesday I'll write about some of the technicalities of self-publishing (like editing, cover design, etc...) and then on Thursday, I'll compose a post of tips on how to market your book.


I'm no expert by any means and am still fairly new to the game, but I have learned a lot in the last year and a half and I want to help others who are interested in self-publishing in any way that I can. I also want to give those on the outside looking in some clarity as to what all my job entails. It's going to be a lot of fun and I hope you'll join me! See you tomorrow with a background post on exactly what self-publishing is.

Comments

Popular Posts