14 Days of Halloween- Adventure Time "The Creeps"


Adventure Time "The Creeps"
(Season 3, episode 12)

In this episode of Adventure Time, LSP is holding a murder mystery party at an old castle. The party consists of Fin, Jake, LSP, Princess Bubblegum, Cinnamon Bun, Peppermint Butler, and BMO. LSP has broken up with Brad. Everyone keeps disappearing. A strange ghost is floating around the castle. Everyone keeps using weird lingo.  In other words, it's pretty much your typical episode of Adventure Time, with a spooky twist.

Cast:
Finn- Jeremy Shada
Jake- John DiMaggio
Princess Bubblegum- Hynden Walch
LSP- Pendleton Ward
BMO- Niki Yang
Cinnamon Bun-

Though "The Creeps" has the typical makings of an Adventure Time episode, this is one of the more strange episodes of the show. Trust me, that's really saying something. I really like the theme of the episode, though some of LSP's lines aren't really my taste, I guess you'd say. In other words, she says some weird stuff.
Of course Adventure Time is not for everyone, but it's one of my favorite shows. Though "Creeps" may not be my favorite episode of the show, I still enjoy watching it during the Halloween season.


I give this episode a 3 out 5.

Comments

Popular Posts