Hello October

October is my favorite month of the year. The sixty-something degree days with cool breezes, grey skies and rain are a thrill. The pretty leaves give me "the queer ache" in their entire splendor. I love seeing pumpkins pop up in yards and homes as well as in food and drinks. I have so much fun decorating and preparing for Halloween. I can't wait to curl up on a cool rainy fall day with The Complete Tales and Poems of Edgar Allen Poe, a cup of pumpkin spice hot cocoa, and a blanket. And to enjoy my birthday with my family and tradition of watching my favorite movie, The Nightmare Before Christmas.

October is a beloved month. I am ready.


P.S. In case you want to know how to make "pumpkin spice hot cocoa," it's really easy. All I do is add some pumpkin pie spice seasoning to the cocoa as I mix the powder and water. A delicious and comforting autumn treat!

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Amber, October is definitely a magical month! Thanks for stopping by! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you've enjoyed your visit. Leave a comment if you'd like; I love hearing from readers!

Popular Posts