Favorite Word Friday #7 "Castle"


Castle
noun cas·tle \ˈka-səl\

:a large building usually with high, thick walls and towers that was built in the past to protect against attacks
:a large expensive house
:a piece in the game of chess

Who doesn't love castles? What girl hasn't dreamed of being a princess living in a beautiful castle? The word castle just sparks something in me.  I think it's partly due to the fact that I Capture The Castle is one of my favorite books of all time. Maybe it's because I simply think castles are beautiful to look at. And I think it also has something to do with the fact that I once heard a dream called "a castle in the sky" and I thought it sounded so lovely. Whatever the case, I think castle is a nice word and that's why it's this Friday's favorite word.

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

-Miranda Atchley

Comments

Popular Posts