NaNoWriMo 2015 Update #4


We are now in the final week of NaNoWriMo 2015. I can't believe that the challenge, as well as the month of November, is almost over. It just really doesn't seem possible.

This is officially the longest novel I've written to date. Previously my longest novel was Misfit Like Me, which contained over 36,000 words. This novel now has over 39,000 and is growing. And all of this has taken place in under a month. Crazy.

Even though at times it has been hard and a little scary, I'm kind of sad to see this challenge go. NaNoWriMo has proved to be a good thing for me. I've written so much this month, more than I have in a single month in my whole life. And that feels really good. Not a day has gone by that I haven't written something. I hope I can continue this habit because it just feels good for me.

Thanks for reading everyone and I hope you all have a lovely Thanksgiving! And to those participating in NaNoWriMo, keep going; we're almost there!


-Miranda Atchley

Comments

Popular Posts