NaNoWriMo 2015 Update #3


It's week three of NaNoWriMo. We're now at the halfway mark. I hit 25k on Sunday. But I didn't get much further than that yesterday. There's been some things going on in my personal life that have kept me busy/distracted over the past few days. Friday, I wrote over 2k words and that helped me to not fall back behind quite so much. Today I'm going to try to get ahead again to help myself out a little. Maybe if I can do this for a couple of days I'll finish on time.

As far as the story goes, a lot of the time it pretty much writes itself. Sometimes it lags as any story does, but most of the time I can easily figure out what's next.

And this kind of goes without saying, but why in the world would they make November national novel writing month?! I mean, there's Thanksgiving, people have midterms. They're shopping/preparing for Christmas. Why didn't they pick January when it's freezing and dark and everyone just wants to stay inside and drink hot tea and write? Okay, that's enough ranting.


Here's to being halfway done with NaNoWriMo 2015. I'm excited to see where it takes us by the end of the month.

-Miranda Atchley

Comments

  1. I completely agree with you. November seems like a horrible month to do NANOWRIMO but you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right on! Thank you for commenting and your encouragement! And if you're participating in NaNoWriMo this year, I wish you the best of luck!
      -Miranda Atchley

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you've enjoyed your visit. Leave a comment if you'd like; I love hearing from readers!

Popular Posts