Gilmore Girls Book Tag


I'm a huge Gilmore Girls fan. I really got into the show a couple of years ago when I received season one on DVD for Christmas. I just instantly loved the show with its quirky cast, rapid dialogue and hilarious pop-culture references. I don't do Netflix, so I haven't watched A Year in the Life  yet, but I'm really looking forward to it (someone please put it on DVD)! When I saw this tag on Rissi's blog, I knew I wanted to participate. So below are my answers; hope you enjoy!



1: I Just Got Hit By A Deer!- Character Having The Worst Day Ever
Cinder. Seriously, people from all over the universe are out to get her.

2: Stars Hollow- Wildly Eccentric Cast
A Tangled Web. There are so many characters in this book with all sorts of quirks. A lot like Stars Hollow!

3: Coffee- Book You're Addicted to/ Character w/ an Addiction
Go Set A Watchman. I've read it twice since it released last year. It's one of the few books that I wanted to immediately re-read.

4: Someone Devil Egged My Car?!- Great Act of Revenge
I really can't think of a great act of revenge. Except maybe The Terrible Awful Thing in The Help.

5: Mr. Medina- An Illicit Affair
Jane Eyre and Mr. Rochester. Who goes to the altar knowing they're already married to someone else?!

6: Kim's Antiques- A World You're Afraid to Enter
Echoing Rissi on this one and going with The Hunger Games. So scary!

7: Harvard vs Yale- Character Who Needs to Make a Life-Changing Decision
I'm going to go with Dirk and Gwyn in The Steadfast Love series. So much at stake!

8: Luke's Diner- A Comfort Read
Probably some of the books I read when I was a teenager; like Melody Carlson and Jenny B. Jones' young adult books. Simpler times!

9: Am I Crying or Laughing? A Book That Messed With Your Emotions
I didn't laugh or cry while reading this book, but Divergent seriously gave me anxiety.

10: Emily Gilmore- The HBIC (Head B*tch in Charge)
Hilly Holbrook from The Help. She's so mean!

11: Lorelai and Rory- Favorite Family Dynamic
The March sisters

12: I Pushed Him In The Lake!- A Book You'd Throw In the Lake
See my answer for #14.

13: 1,000 Yellow Daisies- Favorite Romance
Anne and Gilbert. There is none better!



14: Jess- An Unpopular Opinion
Twilight. I will never understand the appeal of this series.

15: First Snow- Snowy or Holiday Read
I remember reading The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe for the first time during the winter. It's a great book for a snowy day.

16: Hep Alien- Book Centered Around Music
My Name is Chloe. I loved Melody Carlson's Diary of a Teenage Girl series when I was a teenager, and Chloe (punk rocker with rainbow hair who formed an all-girl band) was my favorite portion of the series.

17: He'd Better Have A Motorcycle!  Book Crush
Ray DeLuca, Herringford and Watts Mysteries

18: It's Repetitive and Redundant- A Book That Could Have Been Shorter
I really can't think of a book I've read that fits this description.

19: Kirk- The Weirdest Book You've Ever Read
Another one I can't think of an answer for.

20: It's a Lifestyle. It's a Religion- That One Book That Means More Than Anything to You
Too many for me to list!

This was a really fun tag! Anyone who wants to participate, feel free to answer the questions and leave a link to your post in the comments.

-Miranda Atchley

Comments

  1. LOVE the Jane and Rochester answer. SO. TRUE! Who takes another to alter when they're bound to someone else!? Like, really, Edward!? (*Says the girl who still loves the dude*)

    Another one I forgot: "The Terrible Awful" from The Help. That was hilarious.

    Yeah, I've not read Twilight, but I don't get it either.

    Also, *heart eyes* RAY! Love him.

    Loved reading this, Miranda. So glad you put it together. :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree, Rissi! I mostly like Mr. Rochester, but seriously? Wrong move! So glad you enjoyed this! Thanks for starting the tag! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you've enjoyed your visit. Leave a comment if you'd like; I love hearing from readers!

Popular Posts