Top Ten Tuesday: 9 Things I'm Thankful For



Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and The Bookish.

In honor of Thanksgiving being this week, today The Broke and The Bookish have asked us to list ten things we're thankful for. Today I have listed nine things I'm thankful for.

Cool Weather

This is a small thing I'm thankful for, but I am so glad that the weather has cooled down. Fall took it's time getting to my neck of the woods, and I'm just glad it got here.

The Book Community

The people in the book blogging community are the best. In my experience, I've found the majority of them to be kind and generous people; not prone to pettiness or picking arguments.

Kind Words

Because it's nice to hear a kind word on a bad day.

Good Days

Good days help you to get through the bad and sort of "blah" feeling days.

Writing

I'm thankful that I get to do something that I love, and that thanks to self-publishing, I am able to publish books on my own terms. I'm just really thankful for that.

Books

This one is totally obvious, but really; what would we do without books? Life would be infinitely more boring.

My Grandmother

It's really hard for me to realize that my grandma has been gone for almost two years. She was one of my best friends and I miss her so much, but I'm thankful that I had her in my life and that I have good memories of her.


God's Love

Because where would I be without it?


My parents

I'm not going to get all mushy because I'd probably start to cry, but I truly am thankful for my mom and dad.

Thank you all for stopping by A Real Writer's Life today. I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving!

-Miranda Atchley

Comments

  1. Books? Yes indeed a must!

    Also, your words about this book community? SO TRUE! Everyone has been so kind, and helpful. I remember when I first started how much they (even unknowingly) helped and encouraged. Love that I can still learn every day in this community, and be inspired even five years later. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree more, Rissi! Thank you for stopping by A Real Writer's Life today. I hope you have a great Thanksgiving!

      Delete
  2. Love these Miranda, and definitely agree!! I really try to be thankful in life, it makes me so much happier.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Stefanie! I appreciate you stopping by. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you've enjoyed your visit. Leave a comment if you'd like; I love hearing from readers!

Popular Posts