October in Review



I can't believe that October is over. It just doesn't seem possible! It's been a pretty good month. It hasn't really felt like fall much, though, so that's a letdown. But other than that, I can't really complain. I read some good books, and worked more on my novel. I also had a great birthday. Here are some highlights from the month.

Books Read in October:

Bleeding Heart by Amber Stokes
Close To You by Kara Isaac
Emma by Jane Austen

My favorites from this month were Bleeding Heart, Close To You, and Emma. I liked all the books I read this month, but those are my favorites. Bleeding Heart was a nice story with lots of twists and turns. Close To You was different sort of contemporary romance that I enjoyed. And as for Emma- well, you can't go wrong with Jane Austen!

Favorite Blog Posts From October:


Thank you all for reading A Real Writer's Life this month. See you later with more anecdotes from this writer's life.

-Miranda Atchley

Comments

  1. Really enjoyed Amber's books, and cannot wait to see what she has next. Also I'm reading Kara's book this month and CANNOT WAIT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amber is a wonderful writer! I'm really looking forward to her future projects. Yay! Looking forward to seeing what you think of Kara's book.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you've enjoyed your visit. Leave a comment if you'd like; I love hearing from readers!

Popular Posts