Anne of Green Gables Tag

I saw this tag over on Kara's blog. It seemed like fun, so I decided to do it, too!

How did you get introduced to Anne of Green Gables?
My grandma loved the movies and we started watching them together when I was a teenager.

Are you more like Anne or Diana? Why?
I'd say Anne. I'm not nearly as talkative as Anne, but when it comes to imagination, the love of books and words and beauty, we're just alike.

If Rachel Lynde called your hair as red as carrots, how would you react?
I don't think I would have the outburst that Anne had, but I would be very hurt and probably cry.

Gilbert or Morgan Harris?
Gilbert! No question.



Honest opinion on the third Anne film.

I like the film. It brings back good memories of my grandma and of being a teenager.

Have you seen the New Anne film?
No. I've only seen the Megan Follows/ Jonathan Crombie adaptations.

What in your own words is a Kindred Spirit?
A good friend that you can go to for anything, that will always be there for you. Luckily, I have some of those! :)

Movie Gilbert or Green Gables Fables Gilbert?
I've never Green Gables Fables so I can't say.

Does anyone know where we can watch Road to Avonlea online?
No. :-/

Favorite book cover?



The films or the books?
As much as I like the movies, I'd have to say the books. No one can write like L.M. Montgomery.

If you'd like to do this tag, be sure and leave a link in the comments!

-Miranda Atchley

Comments

Popular Posts